CircLean Open Innovation Workshop
CIRCLEAN OPEN INNOVATION WORKSHOP
IMPLEMENTING AND MONITORING CIRCULAR ECONOMY BUSINESS MODELS
28 APRIL 2022 AT THE WASTE THERMAL TREATMENT PLANT, EKOSPALARNIA KRAKOW
PackAlliance informs you about the upcoming CircLean Open Innovation Workshop – Implementing and monitoring circular economy business models that will be held on 28 April 2022 at the Waste Thermal Treatment Plant, Ekospalarnia Krakow. The workshop will run from 9:00 to 15:00.
This meeting will provide you with the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge regarding industrial symbiosis (IS) transactions to ensure that the work of the CircLean network remains relevant to its members. The workshops also provide an opportunity to share views and suggestions for the European Commission to increase the uptake of IS in the EU.
- Anestis Filopoulos, Policy Officer –Sustainable Industrial Policy, Circular economy and Construction Unit, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, DG GROW, European Commission
- President Leszek Rozdzenski, Krakow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Joanna Kulczycka, Professor at the AGH University of Science and Technology and head of Department of Strategic Research at MEERI Polish Academy of Sciences
- Andrzej Marcinkowski, Łódź Technical University (Eco-park)
- Agnieszka Sznyk, Innowo – Polish Circular Hotspot
- Aneta Widak Małopolska, Marshal Office – project Symbi Interreg
- Marcin Furtak – eco-design in architecture Cracow Technical University
- P Agnieszka Generowicz – Cracow Technical University, Waste management
The full programme for the day will be shared in the coming weeks. This event is supported by the IATI and AGH Faculty of Management.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, but travel will be at your own cost.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the CircLean Secretariat at email@example.com.